« Home | The Belt Jumps Again » | Paul French Fries brings Crying » | Keep Your Dignity NJPW » | Nigel Witherspoon » | X to the Ray » | We get a Japo on 9/24 » | School Daze » | The Truth About Evans » | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

Back to Boston... Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the day I return to Boston to attend a Ring of Honor show. This is set to be a very good show, and should turn out to be a good day. Let's hope my unspoken good luck streak continues into tomorrow and we get a great show. How could it not be though? Every survival of the fittest contender is an outstanding athlete, excepting Sal Rinauro of whom I am not familiar with.

I predict the final six man to be; Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels vs Jay Lethal vs Austin Aries vs Roderick Strong vs Colt Cabana. I see a big new name coming out of this, so either Strong or Lethal gets the win. Maybe if Cabana goes ULTRA serious he has a shot. Daniels, Joe and Aries simply don't need this win to stay at the top and a loss here won't bring them down at all.

The only other match that is determined at this point is Nigel McGuinness vs BJ Whitmer. I like Whitmer. He gets few chances to show himself off in singles that I think this might be where he just goes nuts in the ring and pulls off something special. Though he was given that chance once before with Stryker, McGuinness is a better opponent than Stryker. With Nigel taking more OVW dates, I see a possible upset in this match.

Boston. After going nowhere at all during one of the most depressing summers ever travel-wise, I am going back to Boston. The last time I was out of Maine was in April to go to Boston for Ring of Honor.

Hey, Kenta Kobashi is in America as I write this. Surprise guest appearance anyone?

If you haven't played We Love Katamari yet, fucking get off your ass and play the game. Now! This game is so damn quirky, so damn fun, gotta roll up everything and make the King of All Cosmos happy. Now! Take it!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates