« Home | Keep Your Dignity NJPW » | Nigel Witherspoon » | X to the Ray » | We get a Japo on 9/24 » | School Daze » | The Truth About Evans » | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » | Morning Work Ethic » | I wanna live in this town » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

Paul French Fries brings Crying



New look of appealing!

My nothing having and none loving. The question brings to why? Of this my none having and none giving. Do you wish for Paul to get it. When this is the truth I run to be happy. But none bringing soon to it. So the sadness of I is forever continued. Help them to? Bring hip wiggle for him!

I meet the celebrity man! I punch him to be the one that does. But when waking up he spoke in a voice of power. The science train brings the light of future past? I know. But not. He Tom Cruise! I signature making him, but no. The refuse it.

You think it of the clouds and the sky. But you burn the gods to cry tears. They making luck. The luck fails and I am no job. I no the money is in. Why it makes destiny always, it has this unhappiness in me, do. I my luck, continue to search my love and my money. Thanking.

- Paul French Fries

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates