« Home | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » | и будет пунктом? » | All I've ever wanted... movie wise. » | Just a quick word » | I Still Hate Blogging » | The draw is in... » | Can't Make Heads or Tails » | Antonio Inoki Invades » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Change Your Life

Eminem's book, it'll change your life...

Holy shit, calm down. Just kidding.
I spent most of yesterday moving my room around. Ooooh big freckin deal right? It's been over a year since the last time I moved my room around in truth. I moved that desk that I've had for like 10 years, the one that held my tv, right out of my room. I replaced it with an actual entertainment center. First the center had to be assembled, but once that was done I put it in the place my couch had been for so long. Now my couch is over where my tv was.
The only real problem in all of this was the endless amounts of wires. I had to disconnect my surround sound, unplug the extension cords that ran everywhere and bundle them all up in to one pile. Since the TV used to be on the opposite side of the room from the only outlet, I used to have a network of extension cords. Now I don't need that network, so my room is that much cleaner. Which is good because I'm getting pretty OCD about my room being clean. Not perfectly clean, of course, just acceptable. Well, more acceptable than 5 years ago.
I didn't move my bed, which means I won't get that confusing "Where the fuck am I?" feeling when I wake up. Next time.


Photojournalist - One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates