« Home | The draw is in... » | Can't Make Heads or Tails » | Antonio Inoki Invades » | Veriseptitude algo Drepmaris » | Carolus Magnus » | Pure Christmas Energy » | Didn't you hear? Evolution is a mystery. » | Inner Voice, Outer Voice » | Winter II: Electric Boogaloo » | Eddie Guerrero » 

Sunday, December 11, 2005 

I Still Hate Blogging

One year ago to the day I started this blog. I'm not sure whether it was out of sheer boredom, some sort of interest, a grand vision, or what that made me start this blog. I honestly never expected to make it to the one year mark, hell I never expected to make it to the one month mark. Yet somehow this "website" managed to capture my attention and I kept it going.

I haven't really hit a major stride or garnered an audience of any sort. I don't have a theme, I just post whatever is on my mind when I go to post. I don't post about what's going on in my life, mainly because I never wanted this to be one of those kind of blogs. I very, very rarely post anything political, mainly because I'm never sure exactly where I stand on an issue. I flip-flop more than a magic flip-flop machine. I just post sort of funny entries, wrestling thoughts, and some hobby/sports thoughts. Nothing too heavy.

I have had all kinds of interesting hits on my blog. For a period I was the number one Yahoo! search for Bryan Danielson and also for Kenta Kobashi. I've had hits from all over the world, from Saudi Arabia to Sweden to Chile. The most hits I've ever gotten in a single day was a measly 45 on my birthday, which was interesting.

The period covered in this blog was quite an interesting time. It was a roller-coaster. Ups, downs, disappointments, depressions, near-happiness, anger, and shitloads more. The 2005 year was damn eventful for sure, though the summer months were slow. All of that would be for a different blog, not this one.

This is the end. This one year experiment in blogging was... well it was something. I don't know what, but it was something. I'm done for now, I see no need to keep this blog alive. I'll post my Wrestling Awards 2005 in January, but that'll be the end of Nirdu is the House.

I leave you with a picture of the greatest farewell ever...




Until Japan...

It's actually a readership of 2! That's DOUBLE what you thought it was. VERY respectable growth! Good luck with year 2. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates