« Home | All I've ever wanted... movie wise. » | Just a quick word » | I Still Hate Blogging » | The draw is in... » | Can't Make Heads or Tails » | Antonio Inoki Invades » | Veriseptitude algo Drepmaris » | Carolus Magnus » | Pure Christmas Energy » | Didn't you hear? Evolution is a mystery. » 

Friday, December 23, 2005 

и будет пунктом?

It sort of bothers me that I haven't been able to really hit a groove with this website in a year of operation. An effective readership of one, and posts that are meaningless. I use this blog to just vomit my meaningless thoughts onto the internet. I wanted to create an interesting site of some sort, yet I am clearly not able to do such a thing. There is no point to all of these posts. I will continue to search for a meaning for this blog, try and improve it, but probably end up posting the same worthless rubbish.

I promise to try and go a week not mentioning Antonio Inoki, Kenta Kobashi, Samoa Joe or Bob Sapp.

Damn Bob Sapp & Antonio Inoki vs Kenta Kobashi & Samoa Joe would be a great match...

Fuck, that didn't even last one second. Humour.
I promise less shitty posts. I promise more high-quality posts.

SATOSHI KOJIMA IN A TURBAN!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates