« Home | I Still Hate Blogging » | The draw is in... » | Can't Make Heads or Tails » | Antonio Inoki Invades » | Veriseptitude algo Drepmaris » | Carolus Magnus » | Pure Christmas Energy » | Didn't you hear? Evolution is a mystery. » | Inner Voice, Outer Voice » | Winter II: Electric Boogaloo » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

Just a quick word

Just have a couple quick things to say. The Irish rule. Inoki is insane. Hate rules. Free shit rules. Cowardice sucks. Samoa Joe is god. Kenta Kobashi is god. I want a job. I want to go to Japan. oddtodd.com is hilarious. I hate not having a distinct ethnicity. I wish I took better pictures. Uber opinionated people suck. Nigel and Gerald and friends rule.

Antonio Inoki... the boardgame!


Antonio Inoki has begun construction on a shrine in Tokyo where people can go to worship him. He also plans to run wrestling shows at this shrine. That, my goons, is simply insane. He expects people to worship him, to follow his fighting spirit. Now I have to go there, simply for the sheer insanity of it all.

That is all.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates