« Home | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » | Theoretical Physics of the Human Skin » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

Styling and Profiling

SO, today a lot of my stress was relieved. First of all, I plucked out those annoying white hairs in my beard. Yeah, I've been that on edge. Secondly, I finally did my presentation in my capstone Ethics class. This one presentation pretty much determined my college career, and I believe that I did pretty motherfucking slamming! I've been busting my ass in order to get this thing perfectly timed and perfectly written and to shake out the jitters. In the end it didn't come off as well as I had wanted, but I think I did a damn fine job. Damn fine.

I had to be all dressed up in order to do this presentation. Light formal, enough to be presentable. That meant I didn't have to wear a tie, praise Allah. I had to look somewhat professional, my professor demanded it. He's some former CNN big shot producer guy. Anywigger, I was going to change out of my formal stuff but I decided "fuck it". I may as well walk around all Naiched-up, look snazzy for once in my life. I felt worth almost something, almost. So I'm still dressed up, and still styling and profiling. Hells yeah.

Now all I have left is four articles, an in depth article, three history papers, one more ethics paper and two features. Yippee-ki-yay motherfucker.

John McClane: You know how to fire one of these?
Zeus: No.
John McClane: No?
Zeus: Hey, all brothers don't know how to use guns, you racist motherfucker.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates