« Home | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » | Some Words Necessary... » | And Thusly Ends el Infierno » | You're winner... » 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 

Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia

It's like 2 in the morning and I'm sitting here listening to trance/electro music, reading random blogs and thinking ever so hard. I've got to be up by 7 so I can make a class and listen to a Frenchman ramble on about Indians. Then I go and listen to a crazy old man make no fucking sense but sort of talk in general about the Greeks, wander around for an hour, listen to tales about the Irish, and then watch movies from the '40s.

(This post isn't entirely about school, I swear! Read on.)

I don't even bother to pay attention in any of my classes, they're so simple it's pathetic. I sat there in my Greek history class the other day and wrote the word "Dios" down like a thousand times. I filled two pages. Money well spent. What a fucking waste. Honestly. Biggest shit-in-the-toilet-the-break-the-toilet-into-pieces-and-beat-the-nearest-Russian-bloody semester I've ever had.

Yeah, so my blog posts have suffered a distinct lack of quality... if there ever was any. Quality, that is my fine feathered friends. My creativity is there I assure you.

I'm addicted to commas, or so I'm told. See. Every sentance. It bothers me. Like a tall person. They bother me too. Over seven feet. Just not natural.

Promises of candy kisses and lemony fresh farts. My blog will improve. It will. I swear on my children's graves. My future children. Provided I have any... if I don't already. I assure you I have several planned upgrades to the site. I have a few ideas I'm running around in my crack-addled mind. Will any of them play out? I don't know. This is like the eighth post I've ever done promising crazy-great new features, but I swear this time it's for realsies. I'm feeling creative. I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ACTION!!! ADVENTURE!!!! AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates