« Home | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » | Some Words Necessary... » | And Thusly Ends el Infierno » | You're winner... » | Greatness Rests » | Pro Wrestling NOAH Happy Hour » | Can't Wait... YO » 

Monday, October 09, 2006 

What Did I Do Today?

I played this...


Oh yeah, with somewhere around three weeks until it officially comes out I'm playing this motherfucker TO-DAY. When I saw FFXII up on torrents I almost had a heart attack, I had to have it NOW. Since this is such an important game, a lot of other people had it and there were some very fast seeders. So it took me twelve hours to download, twenty minutes to transfer and burn, and now I'm doing nothing else but playing it.

YES, I will buy the real game when it comes out. I won't have this modded system forever and I would like to own the real copy. But this just gives me the jump on it, and who could resist?

Yo ho, yo ho, a sky pirate's life for me!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates