« Home | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » | Some Words Necessary... » | And Thusly Ends el Infierno » | You're winner... » | Greatness Rests » | Pro Wrestling NOAH Happy Hour » | Can't Wait... YO » | I Really Wasn't Paying Attention » 

Friday, October 06, 2006 

The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men

Do me a favor, will you my dear readers. If I ever get amnesia totally fuck with my mind afterwards. Make as much shit as you want up, but make it interesting. If I ask how we met, create some long epic story about treasure hunting in Peru or fighting Communist pirates in the Indian Ocean. Make up funny names for yourselves like Gareth McToogan or Yangal Czerickalon and convince me that I demanded to be called "King Hiram Junior" or somesuch. Tell me I secretly had a child with Scarlett Johannsen who is being trained in a secret ninja academy and must never be spoken about. Go FMW on my background, I don't care. How great would that be? I would never want my amnesia to go away, because life would be too great. I'd forget all the bullshit of my life and have it replaced with a whole new one, a perfect one.

Make everything interesting, and never tell the truth. What's the fun of amnesia if everybody tries to cure it? Amnesia would be the greatest gift that damnable wretch named God could give me. Seriously, why take a gift like amnesia and try and "fix" it. Fuck that.

Henry: If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murders come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates