« Home | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » | My latest interest... Pro Cycling » | Our name was thieved! » | Good stuff » | Oh Trips, the things you say » 

Saturday, April 09, 2005 

The Champ is Here

Why does that damnable John Cena always have the catchiest themes? His talent is held down, but his entrance themes make up for this.

Word life, this is basic thuganomics... that one made Cena the fucking man yo!

*screaming mexican* *mexican horns* Your time is up my time is now... his championship theme is twice as addictive as thuganomics.

John Cena is the white Eminem, his old school hip hop is the shats!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates