« Home | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » | My latest interest... Pro Cycling » | Our name was thieved! » | Good stuff » | Oh Trips, the things you say » | Zibbidybop » | Extreme Championship Wrestling » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

McTitle Changes

JBL dropped the title, thank hillbilly Jesus! I am so happy that abortion of a title reign is over, wrestling is just that little bit better. And that little bit worse because Trips lost his title. He'll get it back, and Batista ain't half bad in the meantime. Now we wait for Jarret to drop his title.
4/7 on Wrestlemania. Can't get inside Vinnie's head like I used to be able to, and I can't really figure out how Rey Rey beat Eddie, but hey whatever.

Bryan Danielson vs Homicide match 4 of 5, 4/16.
Austin Aries vs James Gibson, Championship. 4/16.
CM Punk vs Jimmy Rave, grudge match. 4/16.
Jay Lethal vs Spanky, Pure title. 4/16.

Such a kickass show, I just wish that the championship actually had a chance to change. Vanilla Aries title reign just can't get off the ground, and the championship falls and falls. Two weeks to the event anyway.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates