« Home | I Hate 'puters » | Bryan Danielson quits wrestling! » | Makes you think » | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

Spyware Is So Unfair

How is it possible that spyware is legal? I have had my computer crippled from spyware on many occasions, as I'm sure everyone has. In fact, despite formatting my computer two days ago my computer is seriously fucked up AGAIN. Even worse than before. I use all the spyware tools, but they can't get rid of everything. One thing remains that no program can get, and then it immediately starts on startup and loads all the spyware up again. It waits until I'm online and gets everything.
I WANT MY FUCKING COMPUTER BACK TO NORMAL!
These motherfuckers that create this shit should all be arrested. It breaks through popup stoppers and installs on your computer without any confirmation, it just does it. No approval needed. It watches you, steals your information and destroys your computer.
I'm about ready to throw my computer out my window and say fuck it to all of computerdom. But I can't live without computerdom, so it gets some more chances. I can't take fighting against spyware much more. I can't take it, I can't stop it, I can't get rid of it.
Fuck computers.
Fuck spyware.
Fuck Chuck Norris.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates