« Home | Spyware Is So Unfair » | I Hate 'puters » | Bryan Danielson quits wrestling! » | Makes you think » | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » 

Sunday, June 19, 2005 

CM Punk, the greatest mindfuck artist of all time


Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk

It was a hell of a roller coaster as to whether I thought the Punker would win the title. At first I said he would, then I thought he wouldn't, then I thought he would, then not. I ended up going into the night pleading with Allah to give him that belt. Boy did that pay off and then some.

Everyone says he is leaving for a "deal" and that the title match is his "last" match in ROH. So everyone naturally assumes he is going to the E. So he proceeds to win the title. Win it in spades, as the whole crowd booed Aries like he killed their mothers. He wins it, then immediately turns on the crowd instead of a moving speech. Ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk ain't going NOWHERE. He and Gabe played us for idiots. This is the single greatest move ROH could EVER make. They shat on the fans like me that think we know so much because we read the internet. HA. We got used like 5 cent whores.

Punker, you are god.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates