« Home | Bryan Danielson quits wrestling! » | Makes you think » | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

I Hate 'puters

After losing my computer for a week I finally returned this hunk of shit to functionality. Well I didn't, my younger brother did. Anyway, this is my return to the internet! I'm still setting this thing up, but I'll be all set up again real soon. It's just good to have a computer again.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates