« Home | Is Hallowe'en Dead? » | Funny Dying Day » | Searching is for Pleasure » | Is Nirdu the House? » | The Feast of Bitches » | Formal CoD » | Unusual Japanese » | NJPW can go fuck itself » | Several Interesting Comments » | ICNCU-MLIAFUM » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 

New Look for a New Day

So I went ahead and decided to get a new look for the site. The other look had served since day one, but really wasn't anything special. This one should be easier on your little girl eyes *coughchriscough* and probably makes my site look somewhat less amateurish. So enjoy the new look my disloyal sheep.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates