« Home | Is Nirdu the House? » | The Feast of Bitches » | Formal CoD » | Unusual Japanese » | NJPW can go fuck itself » | Several Interesting Comments » | ICNCU-MLIAFUM » | Sabu is on My Television » | Halofeshten » | No, very bad » 

Friday, October 21, 2005 

Searching is for Pleasure

I am continually mystified by what off the wall search queries find this site. That little statistics counter really helps me figure out what is making my hit counter shoot through the roof (well not really, but that's still a lot of people for me). I attribute most of my hits to two searches, Bryan Danielson and Kenta Kobashi. At certain times I have been the number 1 Yahoo! search for both of these terms. Kickass.

Now a list of interesting terms used to find this site.
(EDIT - I got rid of the list because the wrong element were finding my site, didn't want that anymore)
... and now my hits are going to go WAY up for ALL of these terms... which isn't good.

Time to go be bored.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates