« Home | Pure Christmas Energy » | Didn't you hear? Evolution is a mystery. » | Inner Voice, Outer Voice » | Winter II: Electric Boogaloo » | Eddie Guerrero » | Wrastlyng » | Langley Institute for Pirate Ghosts » | i hate myself » | Truth in Comic Form » | Tis a Killer » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

Carolus Magnus

I find it unusual that I can so easily jump into writing an eleven-page paper about something like the accuracy of Einhard's biography of Charlemagne, yet how begrudgingly I write out a 500-word opinion article. Part of that stems from me not being able to take a single stance on any issue, and part of that stems from my passion for history.

I should've been a historian. Though being a journalist is quite fun and you meet a hell of a lot of interesting people. Historians are usually dullards and boring, self-blinded old men. A journalism degree will get me anything and it is wicked easy. A history degree would have gotten me instant poverty and no qualification to do anything. So I've picked up a minor in history.
I have a passion for history, and a loathing for modernity.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates