« Home | Tis a Killer » | Finally... November » | Still Going Strong Style » | Copy of a copy of a copy » | New Look for a New Day » | Is Hallowe'en Dead? » | Funny Dying Day » | Searching is for Pleasure » | Is Nirdu the House? » | The Feast of Bitches » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Truth in Comic Form

This comic strip is a pretty accurate description of me, just replace the name "Ricky" with the name "Dan". When I first saw it I couldn't stop laughing simply because it so perfectly applied to me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Full credit to the guy who actually made this comic, the information is on the image so look it up. However, I've never read any strip other than this one.

http://www.machall.com/
you might like it

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates