« Home | Winter II: Electric Boogaloo » | Eddie Guerrero » | Wrastlyng » | Langley Institute for Pirate Ghosts » | i hate myself » | Truth in Comic Form » | Tis a Killer » | Finally... November » | Still Going Strong Style » | Copy of a copy of a copy » 

Saturday, November 26, 2005 

Inner Voice, Outer Voice

I've noticed that I never actually speak the way I think. It's really quite a bother. In my mind I lay out complex sentances using words that only an Oxford graduate would know, yet I never manage to speak it in the same manner. Let's look at an example, shall we?

Mind, "Twas a transcendant establishment in which we engaged in our conversations on the Fourth Crusade and the establishment of the Empire of the Latins."

Mouth, "That place where we talked about shit was awesome."

Oh the vulgarities of my common speach. My head is an 1890s gentleman, my mouth is a pirate.

When you think things out too much you are usually overprepared and have thought of too many possibilites or scenarios. You get blindsided when a situation develops differently than you thought it would. I have been fixing this problem.

Another problem is that I don't write fast enought to keep up with my thoughts. I'm a very quick thinker, and the flood of ideas and thoughts that comes when I get writing is very bothersome. I can't keep up with my thoughts and certain ideas I forget about. Usually they are only sidethoughts, but still they could've added some value to what I was writing.

I deal. As I deal with everything, I deal.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates