« Home | Eddie Guerrero » | Wrastlyng » | Langley Institute for Pirate Ghosts » | i hate myself » | Truth in Comic Form » | Tis a Killer » | Finally... November » | Still Going Strong Style » | Copy of a copy of a copy » | New Look for a New Day » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Winter II: Electric Boogaloo

And here it is again, Winter motherfscker. That's right, the snow doth return. After a mild summer and a short mild autumn, that evil bitch winter has decided to show up again. You see I consider the day of the first snow after all the leaves are dead to be the true first day of winter. It's winter because it's cold, bleak and snowy. As you can likely guess, the snows have returned. Oh how I have not missed the snow. It was only a dusting today... but how much longer before the main wave hits us, the first invasion of snow. Days? Weeks? A month? It won't be long before we get a storm, and it'll be constant snow.

Don't worry, Winter will only last 8 months.

Had my first 'gNog the other day. Egg nog for those of you who... aren't listening to me think. Another sign of winter's arrival.

I finally picked up A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin. Well I didn't pick it up exactly, I sort of conned my brother into buying it. Either way, I'm reading the book. Even though some of my favorite characters are left out this time around, it should still be very good. I haven't been waiting as long as others have for this one though. I've only been waiting a year, some have been waiting five years. That makes me laugh.

I will require a fifth year at the university, I've discovered. Doesn't bother me so much, gives me time to save up money. I'm also picking up a minor or two. History for sure, international relations maybe. How joyous...

Oh and by the way, Christian Cage kicks your ass. Captain Charisma is now ten times cooler than before, just by jumping ship.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates