« Home | Still Going Strong Style » | Copy of a copy of a copy » | New Look for a New Day » | Is Hallowe'en Dead? » | Funny Dying Day » | Searching is for Pleasure » | Is Nirdu the House? » | The Feast of Bitches » | Formal CoD » | Unusual Japanese » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Finally... November

I'll tell you, it's about damned time that October ended. That was a bad month, a terrible month in fact. Hopefully the arbitrary change of months will lead to an improvement in quality of life.

Fuck you October 2005, you were the worst month ever.

Still can't sleep. Too much on my mind, too much. I blame October.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates