« Home | New Look for a New Day » | Is Hallowe'en Dead? » | Funny Dying Day » | Searching is for Pleasure » | Is Nirdu the House? » | The Feast of Bitches » | Formal CoD » | Unusual Japanese » | NJPW can go fuck itself » | Several Interesting Comments » 

Saturday, October 29, 2005 

Copy of a copy of a copy

I couldn't sleep last night. I tried, but my mind was bubbling and I couldn't get to sleep. So I watched The Matrix trilogy, straight. That only got me to like almost 7, so I watched crappy infomercials and anything else that was on. I caught the end of The Last Samurai, great movie which I watch whenever I see it on. I'm still up and I have no reason to believe I'll sleep before tonight. I'm not even tired right now. I'm awake, alert and energized with nothing to do. Which means I'm restless, as usual. I think I'll go walk 200 laps around my room.

October marches to a close, and I couldn't be happier. 't hasn't been a good month.

Is Tyler my bad dream or am I Tyler's?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates