« Home | Copy of a copy of a copy » | New Look for a New Day » | Is Hallowe'en Dead? » | Funny Dying Day » | Searching is for Pleasure » | Is Nirdu the House? » | The Feast of Bitches » | Formal CoD » | Unusual Japanese » | NJPW can go fuck itself » 

Sunday, October 30, 2005 

Still Going Strong Style

So I was able to get a refreshing 2 hours of sleep last night. Yet still, I'm not really in 'zombie' mode. I'm wide awake, I'm quite energized. Only 2 hours of sleep since about 9 a.m. Friday morning.

Last night I just couldn't get to sleep. I tried playing Indigo Prophecy, but I couldn't concentrate so I quit. I watched a mini-marathon of the show Extras on HBO, which was quite funny. I actually talked my thoughts out loud in British-British while watching that show. Nothing like sleep deprevation for you to start up arguments with yourself while speaking in an English accent. This brought me to the end of the first one o'clock. I spent the next one o'clock watching some Jackie Chan movie from the '80s. Then I watched some random shit on TV and fell asleep at around four.

I woke up sometime after six and couldn't get back to sleep. Not that it mattered, because I wasn't really tired anymore.

Now I'm off to rake leaves, or repair windows, or... anything. Need to keep myself occupied to shut up my brain.

Oh, Roderick Strong came up short in his hyper-pushed title shot. Kind of expected since Danielson couldn't have a short reign, and many more interesting matches are available for him to have. AJ Styles is the new #1 ranked ROH wrestler, which means he finally gets another title shot. It's about time, AJ hasn't had a shot since the early Joe reign I believe.

"When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake."

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates