« Home | Change Your Life » | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » | и будет пунктом? » | All I've ever wanted... movie wise. » | Just a quick word » | I Still Hate Blogging » | The draw is in... » | Can't Make Heads or Tails » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

I am the cure...

I am IMMORTAL! That is to say, I am IMMUNE!
I have been surrounded by sickness for two solid weeks and yet I catch nothing. I spent a few days last week with sickards, and no less than three times drove a car full of coughing diseased fools. Yet nothing. I spent New Year's with a couple of sickards. Yet nothing. My house is CONSTANTLY full of sickards. Yet nothing.
Clearly my sacrifices to Chalchiutotolin, the Aztec god of disease, have been working and I am under his protection.
...but now I've committed hubris, and I shall face the sickening wrath of Chalchiutotolin and his good chum Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, the skybearor.

PROTECT ME ODIN!

Andy Dufresne: If they ever try to trace any of those accounts, they're gonna end up chasing a figment of my imagination.
Red: Well, I'll be damned. Did I say you were good? Shit, you're a Rembrandt!
Andy Dufresne: Yeah. The funny thing is - on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates