« Home | A Conversation With Myself » | A Boring Life is Two Thousand Times Easier » | Helping People Never Helps » | Living in a Daze » | The Gods Angrily Bury Us » | To Which He Ends His Absence » | What a year! Another title change. » | Sickness and a Surprise » | The Olympiad » | Global Expansionism » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

Crying Voice and No Way to Help

Sometimes the most interesting people you meet are the ones you never mean to meet. Strangers are more interesting than people you know. I make it a point to try and engage any stranger that talks to me, because you never know what they have to say. If a person sits next to me on a bench and starts talking, I let them talk. The simplest, most boring looking person usually has the most to say. You don't know them, they don't know you. Nobody judges you.

I've been thinking about doing a sort of "picture of the day" type of thing to reinvigorate my interest in photography. I think I'm too lazy to be into photography. I think out of all the pictures I've taken, 4 or 5 are any good. But if I force myself to get out and take a picture a day, I can get motivated. Motivation has been a problem so far over vacation. I really have almost no reason to wake up every day. That's when you know things suck. When I have school, that's the reason to get up. If I had a job, that'd be the reason. If I had photography, that'd be the reason. Think about where to go, where to get the picture. Anyway, I'm gonna think about this and maybe start doing the updates here. I like other peoples pictures and check certain sites often (including one of my 5 readers site), and wish I could do something similar. We'll see how far along my lazy ass gets with this project.

Mr. Garrison: Who knows what a can food drive is?
Eric Cartman: Isn't that where they cut open a chick's stomach to get the baby out?
Mr. Garrison: No that's a caesarian section, Eric, but remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates