« Home | Crying Voice and No Way to Help » | A Conversation With Myself » | A Boring Life is Two Thousand Times Easier » | Helping People Never Helps » | Living in a Daze » | The Gods Angrily Bury Us » | To Which He Ends His Absence » | What a year! Another title change. » | Sickness and a Surprise » | The Olympiad » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

Chefs of Iron

For the last two nights (including the very moment I am writing this) I have been watching old episodes of Iron Chef on the Food Network. I'm not talking about the new "Iron Chef America", I'm talking about the old school Japanese episodes. It's been so long since I've really watched this show that all the excitement and feeling I had when I first watched it is coming back. The sights, the sounds, the rock star chefs, the over-the-top commentary. It takes me years back. Nostalgia. Tis truly a wonderful feeling. I am sitting here cheering on Iron Chef Kenichi to beat that 70 year-old man.

I get that old feeling of being closer to Japan by watching Iron Chef. How long has this been on the air in America?
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.


Chairman Kaga: If my memory serves me correctly... (insert long speech)

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates