« Home | Styling and Profiling » | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » 

Sunday, April 30, 2006 

Quick Wrestling Thoughts

Several quick notes because I don't feel like typing out a whole big long thing. Had an eventful weekend and now I'm bored and feel like posting SOMETHING, so I'll post my recent wrestling thoughts.

- Mark Henry injured Kurt Angle who will now require time off to heal. THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! Ten years later and the WWE still hasn't realized Mark Henry is a pointless, talentless failure. Cut the strings, let him go. He's put two, TWO, big money main eventers out with injuries due to his fat shitiness. Batista and Kurt Angle are both out because of him. FIRE THIS USELESS LARDASS.

- Giant Bernard (A-Train, Prince Albert) won the New Japan Cup and will get a shot at Brock Lesnar's IWGP Heavyweight championship. Give me a goddamn break. Are the Japanese SOOOOOOO excited by us roundeyes that a shitty Smackdown match like this will be fought over their "most important" title?! You had YUJI FUCKING NAGATA lose in the finals of the NJC to that hairy pile of worthless. Start building up some native stars and have some native vs native fueds that are worth something! Tanahashi vs Nakamura is money, build on it!

- Ring of Honor is beginning to bore me. Too many people are leaving, too few people I care about are left. Still, you get quality matches and we are in the reign of one of their best champions ever. Yet a lot is lacking in the undercard. ROH stars become so popular they are in demand all over the world and work fewer dates, or are picked off by the other companies. There is still a lot of good going on, but I'm starting to get bored with the company. I just don't care about the CZW feud or the new future stars, Adam Pearce and Claudio Castignoli.

- I read reports that Rey Mysterio is going to drop the title to JBL!!!! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT?! That damned glorified midcarder is going to take the title off poor Rey Rey. The title really needs to be kept away from JBL, aren't there any better heels on Smackdown? Has the show really fallen THAT far? If he does win the title, my hope is that it's just a transitional thing until an RVD or Batista title win. I think JBL will win it, RVD will win it off him and then jump ship to the ECW brand. Or something.

- Backlash is tonight, I'll update or post again after it is over, providing there is a new champion. GO EDGE!

Katsumoto: You believe a man can change his destiny?
Algren: I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates