« Home | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » | Some Words Necessary... » | And Thusly Ends el Infierno » 

Sunday, October 29, 2006 

Better Than the Last

Inspiration attacks me from all directions and my mind is going insane with interesting things, as usual I can hardly keeep up.

However, I fear my motivation is fleeing. My drive is slowing. I'm driven, to be sure, and I don't want that to go away. Filling out forms is boring, but accomplishing is exciting. I must push forward.

Quality over quantity. In truth?

To be struck in such a manner is worth a thousand laughs.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates