« Home | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » | Some Words Necessary... » 

Friday, November 03, 2006 

Three Years Hence

Today, as I was writing up the transcripts of the Nigel and Gerald shows I made a bit of a startling revelation.

Yes, we are goddamn funny.

I've always heard people say how funny we were. I really have. I never necessarily believed them, I thought they were being nice. Today for the first time in the three years since we've made the shows I listened to them in order to write the transcripts. I found myself laughing so hard at how funny we were. Some of the things were more in-jokes than anything, but there was some solid humor in there. When I was listening to the George Foreman episode I was in tears it was so funny.

I'm proud of myself.

There may be a future there.

Mississippi Burning.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates