« Home | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » | My latest interest... Pro Cycling » | Our name was thieved! » 

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 

Botheration

Something has been bothering me all day, it has been quite the botheration. I just can't make sense of this...

who would win in a fight a young Hitler or a young Lincoln.


or


I've been leaning towards Lincoln since he was a pro wrestler with a logger gimmick and Hitler was sorta a pansy. Still he did fight in WWI a lil bit. WHO WOULD WIN!

young lincoln

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates