« Home | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » | My latest interest... Pro Cycling » | Our name was thieved! » | Good stuff » 

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 

... no seriously, SNOW?

Holy hell, I can't fucking believe it, just as the weather was starting to turn and you could smell the rain and trees with leaves motherfucking winter has to make one last... prince.
I fucking hate snow, especially in April. It would be worse in May I suppose, but this is still bullshit. This snow had damn well better be cleared up by the weekend, I don't want to get to Boston and have it be all snowy. How boring.
Less than a week to ROH and it's all I can think aboot.

I hate snow.
I really really do.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates