« Home | Carolus Magnus » | Pure Christmas Energy » | Didn't you hear? Evolution is a mystery. » | Inner Voice, Outer Voice » | Winter II: Electric Boogaloo » | Eddie Guerrero » | Wrastlyng » | Langley Institute for Pirate Ghosts » | i hate myself » | Truth in Comic Form » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Veriseptitude algo Drepmaris

The power of reading, my little minions, is quite strong. Since I have recently not been sleeping too much (here's hoping I don't have an alterego that takes over while I suffer from "insomnia" and commits crimes while I supposedly "can't sleep", gets jobs, and starts fight clubs) I have taken to reading when I can't sleep. I have since read about six or seven books in this period. It helps me get some sleep on certain nights.

What have I read you demons wish to know?
A Feast for Crows - Really great book, but leaves you wanting more at the end
Two Lives of Charlemagne - Well written (or translated) for books 1200 years ago
Agricola - Crap
The Puppet King - Crap
Slaughterhouse Five - As great as ever
Fields of Fire - Really great book about soldiers in Vietnam
Art of War - In the process of reading this one

The lack of sleep doesn't bother me, I mean who sleeps anyway? Watching the sunrise is always great, and dawn is my favorite part of the day. Or maybe dusk is the best. I should make the fuckers fight it out in a battle to the death to determine the champ.

In a month I have to decide the Wrestling Awards 2005. I have some ideas of top conteders for most categories, but others are a hard call. There's still a month left, so there's still time for some surprises to affect my awards. We shall see.

Artie Ziff: Doesn't your father ever read to you?
Lisa Simpson: He tried once, but he got confused and thought the book was real. He's still looking for that chocolate factory, it consumes him.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates