« Home | New World Champion » | Half Thoughts » | I am the cure... » | Change Your Life » | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » | и будет пунктом? » | All I've ever wanted... movie wise. » | Just a quick word » 

Friday, January 13, 2006 

Да, я все еще говорю о воевать

KURT ANGLE HAS WON THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT (Trips) CHAMPIONSHIP!

To say i'm stunned is saying the absolute least. In one simple week, the WWE has gone from stale with crappy champions to less stale with GREAT champions. It was a huge shock when Edge finally got his first title. When I read that Kurt Angle became the champion for the first time in almost 3 years, I was happily surprised.

I never expected the WWE to please me so quickly in 2006. They have done so in spades. I hope Edge is given a decent run with the title. I know Angle is a transitional champ, a very strong one at that. If you need a solid competitor to put the title on for a short, but strong reign, Angle is the man. I don't know who he's transitioning to, but I'm hoping with all my heart that he will drop the title to Rey Mysterio. Randy Orton or Chris Benoit wouldn't be too bad either. I also hope that it isn't Bobby Lashley or Mark Henry, who I view as jobbers and jokes.

I'll try and enjoy this period of quality champions for as long as it lasts. VIVA KURT ANGLE! VIVA EDGE! Come on Christian, win the NWA World title and give us the triple crown Team ECK championship!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates