« Home | I am the cure... » | Change Your Life » | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » | и будет пунктом? » | All I've ever wanted... movie wise. » | Just a quick word » | I Still Hate Blogging » | The draw is in... » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

Half Thoughts

Noticias de Nunca

- The Knights Templar were the coolest Holy Order ever. If they still existed, I would convert to Catholicism in order to join them. Red crosses on a white field, how swanky is that!

- I'm getting ever so slightly more insane as the days twitter by, before long I'll be a crazyperson.

- I was going to write a post about traveling to a random country, but for some reason I posted it on Myspace. It would have been far better written had I done it here. It didn't belong there.

- 2006 has started off pretty damn good, if a little slow.

- Today is Chris Masters' birthday. He is the worst major wrestler currently alive.

- Brock Lesnar vs Shinsuke Nakamura was so basic it could have been two jobbers on Velocity.

- I'm looking forward to the Miami Vice movie.

- I wish I was in Japan. Or Italy. Or England. Or South Africa. Or Egypt. Or China. Just anywhere would be fine...

- My ears hurt from listening to so much music on my iPod. I need to get new headphones, but I don't want to spend my money. I just want to look at my money and marvel at the fact that I have money.

- Satoshi Kojima has no one left to defend the Triple Crown against except Taiyo Kea. I'd wager AJPW doesn't make it to the end of the year.

- I take really bad pictures, which demoralizes me and makes me not take any more.

- I miss every 90% of calls to my cell phone, even ones I'm expecting. That was a bit of a problem earlier.

... That's all for now. I promise I'll post a real post next time. With sentances, and full thoughts instead of these crazy half-thoughts.

P to the S - Happy Commonwealth Day to those of my readers in the North Mariana Islands, all zero of you!


Police Chief Clancy Wiggum: Put out an APB on a Uosdwis R. Dewoh... Uh, better start with Greek town.
FBI Agent: That's Homer J. Simpson, chief. You're reading it upside down.
Police Chief Clancy Wiggum: Uh, cancel that APB. But, uh, oh, bring back some of them, uh, gyros.
FBI Agent: Uh, chief... you're talking into your wallet.

Keep taking the pics anyway. You will be the greatest of all Knight Templar Photographers!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates