« Home | Half Thoughts » | I am the cure... » | Change Your Life » | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » | и будет пунктом? » | All I've ever wanted... movie wise. » | Just a quick word » | I Still Hate Blogging » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 

New World Champion


EDGE WON THE FUCKING WWE CHAMPIONSHIP! It only took a week for the WWE to do something RIGHT! One of the most deserving wrestlers in recent memory not to win the title, and he cashes in his title shot to beat John Cena.

I remember thinking when I was reading the results to his match against Ric Flair after he used the briefcase to win, "Damn, it's almost been a year. Is he EVER going to use that title contract?" and not an hour later he used it to win the title.

I almost forgot what it was like to have a good champion. Now I remember. EDGE IS THE WORLD CHAMPION!

Now if only Christian would win the NWA World Championship, we would have E & C as world champions at the same time. OH MY GOD!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates