« Home | In which he returns to university. » | Да, я все еще говорю о воевать » | New World Champion » | Half Thoughts » | I am the cure... » | Change Your Life » | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » | и будет пунктом? » 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

Der Gesetzgeber der Westküste

As I live entirely on the opposite coast, I don't really follow California politics at all. I have no interest in what goes on in that state at all as a matter of fact. I had entirely forgotten until a few days ago that they had a former actor as a governor. No not Reagan, that was a while ago. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Seen here delivering a speech I think...


It was just oddly surreal to see "Gov. Arnold Shwarzenegger" below his name. But this is coming from someone who votes for Bill Cosby for everything. Hey, one of these days he'll win, even if he isn't technically running.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates