« Home | Der Gesetzgeber der Westküste » | In which he returns to university. » | Да, я все еще говорю о воевать » | New World Champion » | Half Thoughts » | I am the cure... » | Change Your Life » | Wrestling Awards - 2005 » | Generic Ethnic Background » | Merry Krunksmass » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Hell has entered my life...

Oh my most troublesome of gods today was a wretched day. Yes I should be happy that it was springtime weather instead of winter weather... but what a fucking miserable day. I usually thrive in misery, but today I floundered.

Five classes in a fucking row with no break. The most uncomfortable of seating which led to 50 miserable fucking minutes for each class. Every class is on the third or fourth floor. Blasting wind whipping me about and throwing freezing rain in my face. Puddles on EVERY FUCKING WALKWAY! HUGE PUDDLES. I was soaked from every damn near half a mile walk that I have between my classes. Hearing how heavy my workload is going to be this semester... oh it will be heavy. Carrying around a heavy ass backpack during all of this. AND ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS, I was functioning on essentially three hours of sleep.

By the time three came around I said "fuck it" to going to the meeting and just went home, soaked and as tired as I've been in quite a long time. The second I got home my body just crashed and I slept for like five hours. I woke up, watched Lost, ate, and I'm probably going to bed soon.

And I only have to do it three times a week! This is the worst schedule I've ever had... but I need it.

What a fucking day...

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates