« Home | Quick Wrestling Thoughts » | Styling and Profiling » | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

The Children of Advantageousness



Just so you know, watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children in English ruled more than Adolf Hitler over Nazi Germany!!! To say that it was good is an understatement, it was GOD in movie form. Yes, I had previously seen the Japo version of the movie. It wasn't the same. I saw it like a week ago, but it's awesomeness still sticks with me.

I know I'm going to sound fanboyish, but I wish Sephiroth were real so he could destroy the world with his hate.


... it's May again.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates