« Home | The Children of Advantageousness » | Quick Wrestling Thoughts » | Styling and Profiling » | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » 

Thursday, May 04, 2006 

You Can't Break Me Down, Temporal Causality

Today was, in fact, a very good day.

I started the day off franticaly piecing my in-depth article together at like 8 in the morning and finishing off some other work for my Public Affairs class. Upon going to that class at about midday and getting nothing but effusive praise from my professor, who has taught me for all three of my major newswriting classes. It was a good end to that class, especially when Joel said I was "living the life he always wished he could." I never thought anyone would WANT to be a jobless slacker living at home, but he sure put a positive spin on it. He also basically said that since he is going to be the opinion editor for the paper that I should submit some stuff because he needs good strong writers. So, yeah, it was a good day "career"-wise. I felt like I really mattered.

The rest of the day was essentially spent with friends which, other than witnessing a loud fight and trying to fade into the background because it was none of my business, was really great. Fucking around doing nothing, watching wrestling, watching JCW, chattering on about video games and whatever. It was all good.

Then I get home and my brother's girlfriend brings me all this cool Japanese shit back from Disney (owners of the world) World. It's all really great stuff, and there's this cool shuriken that I want to make into a necklace.

So a good day today...
but tomorrow is...
well it's tomorrow.

at least today was good...

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates