« Home | The Traveler does not travel » | They've all had a chance... » | EC FUCKING W » | WORLD CUP FEVER » | ROH Live - Chapter 4 » | All the Fun is Gone » | I think I've got malaria » | Concise vs. Stylish » | ECW = Science Fiction wrestling? » | A Sure Thing is Never Sure » 

Sunday, June 18, 2006 

Again...

So my computer IS dead. It got hit by a big spyware invasion and has completely broken down to shit nothingness. It won't turn on, virtual memory runs out, it shuts down (giving an odd 60 second warning). I'm going to be without a computer for a while. I'm typing this update on my dad's UBER shitty computer. Think of the computer you had in like 1997 and... yeah that's about the quality. At least it works. But now I'm going to be without a computer... I might not make it. The 'puter kept me sane.

Anyway, I'll still try and update, but don't expect much.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates