« Home | I think I've got malaria » | Concise vs. Stylish » | ECW = Science Fiction wrestling? » | A Sure Thing is Never Sure » | Introducing... Mrs. KENTA!!! » | Liger Soul, Liger Smash » | One-Nil » | Films on the Horizon » | KRUNK UNIVERSITY » | 6/7 » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

All the Fun is Gone

Sooooo... we WON'T be seeing a title change at this weekends ROH show it seems. Why you ask? Because ROH already has like 50 defenses for both the tag and championship titles set up. June 10th Danielson IS defending the title in FIP. Aries & Strong are defending the tag titles in Dragon's Gate. It's just ridiculous how this is set up. Ring of Honor looks too far into the future and sets up too many title matches so that the aura of a potential title change is gone.

I know Homicide won't be winning the title anymore. That sucks, because I was believing he had that chance. Now I know he doesn't, so the main event on Saturday is cut and dry. Oh well, it'll still be an incredible show and a fun ass time.

Ring of Honor should never, MOTHERFUCKING EVER tell the public title defenses beyond the next one coming up. I understand that it "helps sell tickets", but if they just told us the next defense and allowed our minds to assume his other matches are title matches it would be great. That way the aura will still surround the title. I want to believe that Homicide can win the title, but if I see that Danielson has 8 more defenses this month, I know 'cide can't do it.

It's not like I want Danielson to lose the title, it's just I want to believe I can see a title change. Although, Gibson did make me believe last year.

El Mariachi: You want me to shoot the cook?
Agent Sands: No. I'll shoot the cook. My car's parked out back, anyway.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates