« Home | They've all had a chance... » | EC FUCKING W » | WORLD CUP FEVER » | ROH Live - Chapter 4 » | All the Fun is Gone » | I think I've got malaria » | Concise vs. Stylish » | ECW = Science Fiction wrestling? » | A Sure Thing is Never Sure » | Introducing... Mrs. KENTA!!! » 

Saturday, June 17, 2006 

The Traveler does not travel

It seems like everybody around me has all these grand plans to travel, or at least go on extensive road trips. Yet here I am, Cmdr. Want-to-travel, hanging out in Maine. Bo-ring. It makes sense, though. It's not like I deserve to go anywhere. It's my own fault for not having a job and therefore money. I'm cool with that, I don't care.
But I want to go PLACES. ELSEWHERE. NOT HERE.

My mother is spending a month in North Carolina. I think my brother is going there at some point, too. In August, my parents are going on some convoluted road trip or throughout the Northeast. My younger brother went to Florida earlier this year, and his girlfriend has gone there twice. A friend of mine is going to England in a month. Another friend took a road trip to Minneapolis. And it seems like everyone is going to Boston at some point. Then there are any number of journeys to islands, coastal getaways, and excursions to other points in Maine.

I don't even think I have enough money to travel to Bangor!

Well... I DID just go to Connecticut. But that's it. I was supposed to go to Florida some time this summer, but with my sister preparing to move to Montreal I won't be able to go.

Outside of Connecticut (probably) in September and Boston in October, I'm not going anywhere 'til Japan next year...

Pffft, what do I care. Abandon me and go on your fanciful trips, you moneyed people of affluence with your jobs!

... I think I've got spyware problems again. Time for me to destroy this computer from top to bottom in anger! YAY!

Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

"I don't even think I have enough money to travel to Bangor!"

No sadder words have ever been spoken, Bro. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates