« Home | Liger Soul, Liger Smash » | One-Nil » | Films on the Horizon » | KRUNK UNIVERSITY » | 6/7 » | D-O-N-E... or as close as I can be » | You Can't Break Me Down, Temporal Causality » | The Children of Advantageousness » | Quick Wrestling Thoughts » | Styling and Profiling » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

Introducing... Mrs. KENTA!!!

I am here to bring you the latest and greatest gossip, which is that KENTA is getting married. Apparently this sort of thing is always a huge story in Japan, and it seems to be making the press rounds in Japan.

You're only 24, dude, you shouldn't go throwing your life away so willy-nilly. But kids make there mistakes at younger ages nowadays, why I remember back in my day you didn't get married till you had some world experience in you and knew what the fuck you were doing! I mean, just look at Kenta Kobashi...

I wonder if Kobashi will drown his tears of lonliness with sake at KENTA's wedding?

I think it's time for Kobashi to give up on the ladies. Every year we hear about Kobashi's failed 'journey' to find a wife. Granted, it's funny as fuck, but I'm starting to feel sorry for the semi-diety. Maybe he should get one of those mail-order Latvian brides!

KENTA... KENTA... I'll give you the same advice I gave a young Bill Cosby, beat your wife with a sack of oranges so there aren't any scars.

Cliff Huxtable: Oh,oh-oh! You see, the kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', they don't know what the jazz is all about. Y'see, jazz is like Jello pudding... no, that's not it. Jazz is like Kodak film... no, that's not right neither. I've got it, jazz is like the new Coke - it'll be around forever.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates