« Home | ITALY WINS WORLD CUP » | Notes of Randominity Again » | World Cup - Finals » | World Cup v4 » | BIRTH OF A LEGEND » | Technological Wunderkid » | We are Korea, You are Tajikistan » | Again... » | The Traveler does not travel » | They've all had a chance... » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Thou Hath Lost Thy Fevre

The World Cup is over... and soccer fever is quickly leaving my body, mind and spirit. Every so often (like 50 times a day) I'll be caught singing "Glory, glory Man United," but that's about all that's left. I'm happy to have had the World Cup, but it's gone and all that's left is the MLS. So this is likely the last I'll say about soccer for probably two years, then it's Euro 2008 time!

I've been meaning to write a post about my reinvigorated photography taking spirit, and subsequent graveyarding adventures. But I simply haven't had the gumption. Soon enough I will. Maybe I'll bring up the tale of the forced trip to Montreal that my Naziesque friends are taking me on? And I mean Naziesque in the most flattering of ways, highlighting their punctuality and paperwork-efficiency of course.

Summer is boring without a job/money. I failed my one week trial match series to get a job. I thought if I set a goal, I could do it. Something'll happen sometime.

Anyway, I posted to post. It's been a few days and I felt I needed to get something in there. I promise to have something of more substance next time.

Arianna Huffington: You know what, you say you want democracy. But all but 20% of Iraqis want us gone. So if you want democracy, why don't you listen to what the Iraqis are saying?
Stephen Colbert: Hey, what if we pulled out of our own civil war, Arianna? We'd still have slaves! Why do you hate black people? Air tight logic!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates