« Home | World Cup - Finals » | World Cup v4 » | BIRTH OF A LEGEND » | Technological Wunderkid » | We are Korea, You are Tajikistan » | Again... » | The Traveler does not travel » | They've all had a chance... » | EC FUCKING W » | WORLD CUP FEVER » 

Saturday, July 08, 2006 

Notes of Randominity Again

- World Cup soccer rules, Major League Soccer (USA) sucks

- Regaining my photography spirit after it has been dead for a year (expect a whole post on this after the WC)

- Summer is hot

- I think I have ADD

- Russians make weird movies (Nochnoi Dozor)

- Anthony Bourdain is my new hero

- Knives hurt

- Graveyards are great photographing grounds (Baby 1860)

- It's always sunny in Philadelphia (great show)

- I want to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 bad

Gin Rummy: I want you to know that you are not going to die...in vain.
Officer Frank: I don't think I'm dyin'.
Gin Rummy: Oh. Well, I want you to know you wasn't mortally wounded in vain.
Officer Frank: Actually, I think I'm gonna make it.
Ed Wuncler III: You hear dat. Freddy aint scared, Freddy says bring it on bitch!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates