« Home | World Cup v4 » | BIRTH OF A LEGEND » | Technological Wunderkid » | We are Korea, You are Tajikistan » | Again... » | The Traveler does not travel » | They've all had a chance... » | EC FUCKING W » | WORLD CUP FEVER » | ROH Live - Chapter 4 » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

World Cup - Finals

Italy vs France - 2006 World Cup Championship match
It happens Sunday.
All I can say is...
VIVA ITALIA!

VITTORIA PER L'ITALIA!

Now I've made it clear where my loyalties lie.
To hell with predictions, I give Italy my SUPPORT. That means so much more. It allows me to get involved in the match. VICTORY THROUGH FIRE FOR ITALY!

Zaccardo, Barzagli, Barone, Grosso (sort of), make Citta di Palermo and Italia proud!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates