« Home | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 

I Don't Vote

I just don't. I don't vote. Stop asking me if I'm going to. I'm not. I won't. Ever. I don't pay attention to the races. I don't care who wins. Everybody's the same. They all take your money and they all screw you over. Every politician is owned by corporate money. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. If that's how it works, fine. I honestly don't care. I'm a registered Republican, but if I could I'd belong to the apathetic party.

The masses are too easily swayed by the media, politicians, special interest groups and religion. Everyone tells hyperbolic lies in order to get you to believe their version of reality. The population is sheep. Or just stupid. Granted, there are many educated individuals. But nobody is above being influenced. Hell, even I am sometimes. I catch it. My opinions change day to day. I just don't care.

If I did vote I'd vote Woodcock for governor, because he has a name that would make me laugh every time I heard it.

I don't believe in Democracy anyway. I'm sorry to say, but not everyone's voice matters.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates