« Home | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » | Loads of Bullshit » | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » 

Monday, November 06, 2006 

A Parody of Myself

Work.
Applications.
Papers.
Essays.
Articles.
Games.
Procrastination.

So many deadlines.
I have a day.
I have a week.
I have a month.
I have two months.
I have nine months.

Every day is wasted.
Every day is painful.
Every day is wonderful.
Every day is fresh.
Every day is challenging.

I want my mind to clear.
I want to feel.
I want to be strong.
I want to stop.

I realized my weakness.
I realized my faults.
I realized how wrong I have been.

Δύο άνθρωποι θέλουν ένα πράγμα
Οι καρδιές τους που καταστρέφονται από τη μοίρα

My eyes... are open.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates