« Home | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » | The Dream of Two Thousand Dead Men » 

Sunday, November 26, 2006 

Just One of Those Things



I don't know, a lot of people questioned whether Punk would amount to anything in the E. After all, look at London and Spanky. Yet here is Punk, with his own shirt, standing between two of the biggest names in wrestling history holding his own. Standing out.

But that's CM Punk for you. He's the real masterpiece in the WWE.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates